Upcoming events related to SET.
EventsPromote your Event HERE
During the IN2SAI Open Day the project aims, methods and results up to now achieved have been presented to a group of professionals involved in institutional activities whose objectives strongly matches the IN2SAI targets. An interesting and fruitful discussion has followed in which the experts gave their feedback and comments on the IN2SAI activities and on the synergies that could arise from the exploitation of the project results and from the cross fertilization with the other positive actions ongoing on the gender issues in educational and professional fields.
More info here.
***WiTEC ITALY will participate in this conference representing the association.
The 43rd annual conference of SEFI theme is “Diversity in engineering education: an opportunity to face the new trends of engineering” and will be structured around different sub-topics such as:
- Innovative pedagogical approaches to improve engineering education
- Diversity in engineering education and of engineering institutions
- Gender and diversity in innovation teams in engineering education
- Diversity and inclusion as business cases in technical research
- Engineering education as a vector for social advancement
Plenary invited keynote presentations will be given by:
- Jette Egelund Holgaard Aalborg University (DK)
- Christophe Morace and Alison Gourvès-Hayward, ENSTA Bretagne (FR)
- Laura Tilly Daimler (DE)
- Teri Reed Texas A&M University (US)
A plenary round table on University-Business Cooperation will be organised as well with contribution from representatives from Dassault Systems, Mathworks, National instruments, Granta and Airbus.
Parallel paper sessions and around 10 thematic workshops on specific themes of engineering education and on European projects in which SEFI is engaged will be organised as well.
Meetings of the SEFI Board of Directors and of the European Engineering Deans Council will be held as well.
The conference programme is constantly updated, and we therefore invite you to have a regular look ot this programme.
The conference is open to all the members of SEFI and to all those who are interested or committed in engineering education in Europe and worldwide.
More info here.
***WiTEC NETHERLANDS will participate in this conference representing the association.